Friday, November 18, 2011

I killed Santa

Santa's dead. In a future world of global warming, Santa has passed on, victim of a tropical respiratory disease. When rising ocean waters threaten his grave at the North Pole, his skeleton's exhumed. And Santa's ghost is none too pleased! 

In Santa's Bones, Christmas spirit takes on a whole new meaning.

Artist Delilah Stephans sent me the cover to Santa's Bones yesterday! I'm so excited. My story, Santa's Bones, will soon be released by Muse It Up! Publishing. 

I'll post again as soon as it's available   :)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's awesome. And pretty twisted. I don't think anyone has made Santa into a zombie/ghost. Crazed homicidal killer? Yes, I'm pretty sure, but what you've done here? New stuff. Look forward to updates.

Paul D. Dail
www.pauldail.com- A horror writer's not necessarily horrific blog