Thank you, Carole!
I got to know Carole's work during The Coffin Hop this past Halloween. One flash piece of Carole's has stuck with me for weeks now. It's a creepy little piece about a serial killer who called the Northwest his home for a period of time. You can find it here: Dead Reckoning. She has a story called "The Devil's Work" in the Satan's Toybox: Demonic Dolls Anthology.
A recipient of the Versatile Blogger Award has some rules they must follow. I have to pass on the Versatile Blogger Award to up to fifteen bloggers I'd like to recognize. I also have to share seven facts about myself.
1. I met the Dalai Lama in 1990 in Antwerp, Belgium, shook the man's hand, and had no idea who he was!
2. I have a model totem pole collection.
3. I drive an electric car.
4. I count the syllables of peoples' words when I listen to them talk.
5. My favorite flower is the daffodil (there are so many different kinds!)
6. One of my relatives was married to Kim Philby, which means I'm sort of related to a spy.
7. I don't like truffles (the mushroom kind).
And now, I'm passing on the Versatile Blogger Award to:
Axel Howerton (my Coffin Hop partner in crime and fellow fan of coffee and Twin Peaks)
Lauri Martin (my good friend and writing group buddy)!
Because you guys are bloggers extraordinaires!